Many drivers are eager for the arrival of the 2017 Corolla, but many drivers aren’t aware that this model has even more to offer than what meets the eye. This model actually marks the 50th Anniversary of the Corolla and to celebrate Toyota is releasing a 2017 Toyota Corolla Special Edition model. The Corolla is the world’s all-time best-selling car, which means there is a lot to celebrate after 50 years of production.
What’s different about the 2017 Corolla Special Edition?
The first Corolla went on sale in Japan in November 1966 and then made its way to the U.S. in 1968. The car was an instant success and each year it has only gotten better and better as technology advances. To celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Corolla being produced, Toyota has updated it to include a Special Edition model that includes some exciting details and capabilities.
The 2017 Corolla Special Edition (SE) includes:
- Available Moonroof
- 50th Anniversary Edition floor mats and exterior badge
- Black cherry accented dash panel and door trim
- Black interior with Black Cherry contrast stitching on steering wheel, shift boot and center armrest
- Black mixed media seats with Black Cherry contrast stitching
- Complex-LED Headlamps
- Smart Key system with push button start
- Color 4.2-inch TFT Multi-Information Display
- Entune Audio Plus with Navigation
- 7-inch High-Resolution Touchscreen
- 17″ Alloy Wheels with Dark Gray Inserts and Machine Finish
The 2017 Corolla will also be available in three exclusive exterior colors: Black Cherry, Classic Silver and Blizzard Pearl. If you are interested in learning more call or visit Toyota Palo Alto. We will be able to answer any further questions you might have. We can even help you schedule a test drive when the 2017 Corolla Special Editions arrives this fall in the San Jose area.