What features does Toyota Safety Sense 2.5 offer?
Are you wondering what safety features the latest Toyota models will come with? Many of them will have Toyota Safety Sense 2.5, and some will offer Toyota Safety Sense 2.5+, both of which are covered in the video below. If you still have any questions, visit or contact our team here at Magnussen’s Toyota Palo Alto, located in Palo Alto, CA.
Toyota Safety Sense 2.5 and 2.5+ Overview | Toyota video by Toyota USA
List of advanced safety features included in 2022 Toyota models
In the video above, you can see more details about what each of these features does. Of course, their names give you a pretty good idea. Here are the features included in Toyota Safety Sense 2.5.
- Pre-Collision System or PCS with Intersection Support and Emergency Steering Assist
- Lane Departure Alert or LDA with Steering Assist
- Automatic High Beams or AHB
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control or DRCC and Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Lane Tracing Assist or LTA
- Road Sign Assist or RSA