2023 Toyota Corolla – driver assist technology
How safe is the 2023 Toyota Corolla? Below you can learn about all the driver-assist technologies available on the 2023 Toyota Corolla. Visit us at Magnussen’s Toyota in Palo Alto, CA to learn more and view our inventory.
2023 Toyota Corolla – Toyota Safety Sense 3.0
Toyota Safety Sense is the suite of driver-assist features that Toyota vehicles are equipped with, and the 2023 Toyota Corolla now has version 3.0, the latest version. Six of the driver-assist features you’ve loved in the past have been enhanced.
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist: This system lets you know when you leave your highway lane. Steering assist kicks in if you drift out of your lane without signaling.
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection: This safety feature helps prevent forward collisions. It can even detect pedestrians ahead of your vehicle.
- Lane Tracing Assist: This system can help you stay centered in your highway lane.
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control: Like cruise control but better, this convenient feature can also slow down if traffic ahead of you is slower than your set speed.
- Road Sign Assist: Have you ever missed a speed limit sign? This system can let you know what the speed limit is.
- Automatic High Beams: Turning your headlights on and off is automated in the 2023 Toyota Corolla. That’s one less thing for you to worry about.
2023 Toyota Corolla – Toyota Star Safety System
The 2023 Toyota Corolla also features the Toyota Star Safety System. These features are not driver-assist technologies, but they are still safety technology. These systems will work in the background, without you even noticing. Here’s what it comes with.
- Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control
- Traction Control
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution
- Brake Assist
- Anti-lock Braking System
- Smart Stop Technology