Is It the Right Time to Sell or Trade My Car?
Have you had your eye on the 2021 Toyota Tundra? Are you unsure about what to do with your car? Have you asked yourself – is it the right time to sell or trade my car? We are here to help at Magnussen’s Toyota of Palo Alto. Learn more about when and where to sell your car and how much your car is worth with this quick overview.
When Is the Best Time To Sell Your Car?
Is there ever a right or wrong time to sell or trade your car? We are sure it is a question that many potential sellers have asked and we want to help. Take a look at the best times to sell or trade your car, truck or SUV in the list below.
- Before It Is Too Late – Don’t procrastinate and wait until you NEED to sell.
- Before Any Major Repairs Are Needed – Get the most for your car and sell when it is in perfect working order.
- When You Find Your Dream Car – When you find your dream car, don’t wait.
- Spring or Summer – Warmer months are the best time to sell your car.
- When Repairs Cost Too Much – Don’t wait for expensive repairs.
- Before You Miss Any Payments – Sell your car and find a more affordable option.
- Before the Miles Get Too High – Don’t wait for high mileage and major repairs.
- Before it Gets Older – A newer car is worth more than an older car.
- When Safety is a Concern – Don’t drive an unsafe car.
- When You Have Positive Equity – Sell when the car is worth more than you owe.
How Much Is Your Used Car Worth?
Money is the bottom line when it comes time to sell or trade your car and drivers want to know – how much is my car worth? Toyota of Palo Alto can help with the Value Your Trade tool. Input your personal information, vehicle condition and vehicle information – year, make, model, trim level, engine, transmission, drivetrain and mileage – to receive an accurate estimate based on Kelley Blue Book® values.
Is it the right time to sell or trade my car? Find out with this quick guide created by Magnussen’s Toyota of Palo Alto and schedule a test drive in your dream car today.