The Toyota Corolla Cross is an all-new addition to the brand’s crossover and SUV lineup, squeezing in between the CH-R and RAV4. The 2022 Toyota Corolla Cross is built on the platform of the iconic Corolla, offering a compact crossover with plenty of space for five passengers and their cargo. The 2022 Corolla Cross offers capable performance, along with advanced technology that makes each experience with the vehicle special. Want to dive into the key features of the 2022 Toyota Corolla Cross? Check out our Magnussen’s Toyota of Palo Alto blog post covering the highlights of the 2022 Toyota Corolla Cross.
Related Content For You: Where Can I Buy a New Toyota SUV Near San Francisco Bay CA?
2022 Toyota Corolla Cross: 5 Technology & Performance Highlights
- Drivers can choose between L, LE and XLE models.
- The 2022 Toyota Corolla Cross is powered by a 2.0-liter Dynamic Force four-cylinder engine that produces 169 horsepower and 150 pound-feet of torque.
- The 2022 Corolla Cross comes with standard front-wheel drive, but offers available All-Wheel Drive with Dynamic Torque Control.
- The standard infotainment display is 7 inches and provides Android Auto, Apply CarPlay and Amazon Alexa compatibility. The available display is 8 inches.
- Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 comes standard and includes Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, Road Sign Assist, Lane Tracing Assist and Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control.
More Content: How to Setup Apple CarPlay® in a Toyota
Shop New Toyota Inventory near Redwood City, CA
If you are interested in experiencing the performance capabilities and intuitive technology of a new Toyota near Redwood City, CA? Check out our new Toyota inventory at Magnussen’s Toyota of Palo Alto. We hope to see you soon!