2023 Toyota 4Runner key features and specifications
Should you get the 2023 Toyota 4Runner? Maybe a look at some of its best features and specifications will help you decide. Watch the video and keep reading below to learn more about the Toyota 4Runner. If you’d like to see it first-hand, visit us at Magnussen’s Toyota in Palo Alto, CA.
This detailed video will take just seven minutes of your day to give you information on this model’s performance, design, technology, and safety. You’ll see all of our favorite features in action, plus many other great features. Keep reading below to find out which features are our favorites.
2023 Toyota 4Runner – ten best features list
Anyone who has to narrow down a vehicle to the ten best features knows that there’s a lot to consider. It wasn’t easy to narrow it down from all of the amazing features shown in the video above, but we’ve done our best. These features are ones that all drivers can appreciate.
- Standard skid plates on the engine, front suspension, and fuel tank
- A maximum towing capacity of 5,000 pounds
- Available heated and ventilated front seats
- Available 50/50 split, flat-folding third-row seats
- A standard signature power rear window
- An 8-inch audio multimedia touchscreen display
- An available 15-speaker JBL ® premium sound system
- Standard Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Standard Blind Spot Monitor (BSM)
- Standard Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA)
What is vehicle seat ventilation?
You may be curious about front seat ventilation, as it’s a somewhat new feature in the industry. It’s sort of the cooling equivalent to heated seats. It uses vents in the vehicle seats to filter air through them and keep heat away from your body.