Should you buy the latest special edition Toyota GR Corolla model?
In case you missed it, Toyota recently announced the 2024 Toyota GR Corolla Circuit Edition. We’re here to give you the details on this Toyota special edition. Scroll down to view a top ten features list. Visit Magnussen’s Toyota in Palo Alto, CA, for the latest Toyota models.
Top ten features and specifications of the GR Corolla Circuit Edition
Toyota has announced a detailed report on the 2024 Toyota GR Corolla Circuit Edition, and to sum it up for you, we’ve listed the top ten features of this model below. As you’ll see, the Circuit Edition has a unique style and enhanced performance features, which help it stand out in a crowd.
- Color Options: Available in Attention-Grabbing Blue Flame and an Ice Cap color options
- Wheels: Black forged aluminum 18-inch BBS® wheels, similar to the ones used on the 2023 MORIZO Edition
- Exterior Enhancements: A forged carbon fiber roof, a large rear spoiler, and black exterior accents
- Interior Accents: Blue accents on the shift knob and interior stitching
- Audio System: Standard JBL® Premium Audio system with eight speakers and an amplifier for an immersive audio experience
- Aero Details: A gloss-black rear spoiler, rear lower diffuser, and triple exhaust
- Seats: Equipped with Brin Naub® Suede and synthetic leather-trimmed sport seats with blue accents.
- Transmission: Exclusively available with a six-speed intelligent Manual Transmission with rev-matching, controlled by a push-button on the lower dash
- Engine: A turbocharged G16E-GTS 1.6-liter 3-cylinder turbo engine, delivering 300 hp at 6,500 rpm and 273 lb.-ft. of torque at 3,000-5,500 rpm
- Safety systems: Standard Toyota Safety Sense 3.0 suite of advanced driver-assist safety technologies