The outstanding range and mileage of the 2022 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid is reason enough to buy one. Don’t worry, though. Toyota has provided a range of other reasons to purchase one, not least of which is safety. Read on to find out what the standard safety features are in the 2022 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid!
2022 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid – Focus on Safety
What are the standard safety features in the 2022 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid? The RAV4 has outstanding standard safety features, which means you can breathe a little more freely when driving your loved ones around. Some of these features include:
- 8 Airbags. This lifesaving tech has been around a while but is still of utmost importance. The RAV4 Hybrid has a front passenger Advanced Airbag System with driver and front passenger seat-mounted side airbags, driver knee airbag, front passenger seat-cushion airbag, and front and rear side curtain airbags.
- Star Safety System™. Avoiding an accident in the first place is ideal, which is why this system is standard in the 2022 RAV4 Hybrid. It includes:
- Vehicle Stability Control
- Traction Control
- Anti-Lock Braking System
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution
- Brake Assist
- Smart Stop Technology
- No Cost Maintenance Plan and Roadside Assistance. 24 hours roadside assistance and factory scheduled services are free for the first two years from your purchase. Peace of mind when the unforeseen happens, courtesy of Toyota.
- Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0. Last but far from least – this suite of advanced safety features is the icing on the safety cake that is the 2022 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid. Some features include:
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Automatic High Beams
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist
- Lane Tracing Assist
- Road Sign Assist
The engineers at Toyota put their minds together and came up with something truly great. The RAV4 is practical, economical, fun to drive, gets great mileage, and is packed with safety features.
Read More: The 2022 RAV4 Hybrid In-Depth!
Buying a 2022 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid in Palo Alto CA
Toyota of Puyallup is here for your 2022 Toyota Tacoma needs! Contact us today for a test drive or for more information.