10 Tips and Tricks for Long-Distance Driving
Are you planning a road trip or need to make a long-distance drive for the holidays this year? If so, then you should consider following a few tips and tricks that the staff here at Toyota Palo Alto recommend! The staff here at Toyota Palo Alto has taken a number of long-distance trips in Toyota vehicles throughout their lives and have a number of tips to make these trips much more bearable! Join us today as we highlight 10 tips and tricks that customers should follow when planning for long-distance travel!
Check out the 10 tips and tricks for long-distance driving below to ensure that your road trip or lengthy driving trip goes as smoothly as possible!
- Plan Out Your Trip
- Get Plenty of Sleep the Night Before
- Dress in Comfortable Clothing While Driving
- Use Cruise Control Sparingly to Maintain Alertness
- Drive with the Windows Down for Fresh Air and Improved Awareness
- Ensure That You Leave Yourself with Wiggle Room Regarding Travel Time
- Take a Break from Driving Every 2 Hours or 150 Miles
- Split the Time Spent Driving with Another Adult
- Consume Light Foods and Plenty of Fluids
- Always Obey Driving Laws
If you have any questions about the tips and tricks for long-distance driving that we highlighted above, then you should contact the excellent staff here at Toyota Palo Alto for more information today!