Easter 2022 activities and events around Palo Alto, CA
What is going on for Easter this year around Palo Alto, CA? Below, you can learn about Easter 2022 activities and events for you to attend in April. You can also visit Magnussen’s Toyota Palo Alto this April in Palo Alto, CA to find your next Toyota vehicle.
Where to get your photo taken with the Easter Bunny in Palo Alto, CA
The place to get your photo taken with the Easter Bunny this year is Stanford Shopping Center in Palo Alto, CA. There will be specific hours for children with special needs. Plus, there will be hours for pet photos. Here is when you can get Easter Bunny photos this year.
- Caring Bunny is coming April 3, 2022, from 9:30 to 11 AM for children with special needs.
- Pet photos with the Bunny are taking place on April 10, 2022, from 6 to 7:30 PM.
- The Easter Bunny will be making an appearance from March 11 through April 16.
Are there any Easter 2022 races taking place near Palo Alto, CA?
Head on over to Cupertino, CA, for the Big Bunny 5K & Kids’ Fun Run. Taking place on April 16, 2022, this event features a 5K race for adults and an easier version for kids. Sign up ahead of time and be sure to wear your running shoes.
How can I celebrate Easter 2022 from home in Palo Alto, CA?
If you’d rather stay in this year, there are plenty of fun ways to spend the Easter 2022 holiday and support local businesses in Palo Alto, CA. You could always use the money you save by staying in to make a donation, but if that doesn’t sound fun, try one of our other ideas.
- Purchase a gift from a local store to surprise a loved one. You might be able to find an Easter-themed children’s book at the local bookstore, Kepler’s Books & Magazines.
- Decorate your home with homemade crafts or purchase decorations from a local shop. There’s nothing that says spring better than flowers do. Visit Mills Florist for spring arrangements or Summer Wind Nursery for something to plant. You could even start a new garden this Easter.
- Scrap the traditional Easter meal this year for takeout. It saves time, supports a local business, and lets you try something new. Check out Garden Fresh for Asian and Chinese food.