2024 Toyota Tundra upgrades and enhancements for the new model year
How is the 2024 Toyota Tundra different from the 2023 model year? The 2024 model has been given many enhancements and updates over the previous generation Tundra truck, as you’ll see below. If you’re interested in a Tundra, visit Magnussen’s Toyota in Palo Alto, CA.
Twelve new features and specifications for the 2024 Toyota Tundra
You won’t want to miss these twelve new features and specifications for the 2024 Toyota Tundra. Check out this list to see what’s new for the latest generation Tundra truck.
- A Nightshade package is now available.
- The TRD Off-Road package is available on Platinum models.
- A 3-inch suspension lift kit is now available as a factory-installed accessory.
- The two new powertrains include a twin-turbo V6 and a hybrid twin-turbo V6.
- A new 10-speed Electronically Controlled Automatic Transmission offers sequential shift mode.
- A new exterior color called Terra is available for TRD PRO models.
- A new front cross member enhances steering.
- A new SMC (Sheet-Molded Compound) bed offers more durability.
- Weight is reduced by 20% in the new lightweight construction tailgate.
- Towing capability has increased by 17.6% to 12,000 pounds.
- Payload capacity has increased more than 11% to 1,940 pounds.
- Rear Seat Reminder will be standard on all Tundra models in 2024.
Is every Toyota model getting a facelift this year?
You may be wondering if every Toyota model gets a complete overhaul every year. The truth is it depends on the year. Last year, we saw big changes for the 2023 Toyota Prius over previous generation models. If you’re looking for the latest technology and safety features, you can rest assured that Toyota models are always equipped with the latest in industry standards. Check out our inventory to see what’s available now.