Last year the Toyota RAV4 was significantly upgraded with a new design and upgraded features. Now the 2017 RAV4 is here and while it doesn’t have as many major changes, it does have some worth noting. We’re going to help you learn more by answering the question, “What’s new with the 2017 Toyota RAV4?”.
What new features does the 2017 RAV4 have?
The RAV4 is a popular crossover option and each year it just keeps getting better. From safety features to technology features to performance capabilities and beyond, it has everything you could hope for in a new vehicle. The 2017 Toyota RAv4 now has more safety options to choose from, including standard pre-collision braking, lane departure warning, adaptive cruise control and automatic high beam headlights. This new edition also has a new Platinum trim level available.
[bscolumns class=”one_half”][/bscolumns][bscolumns class=”one_half_last”][/bscolumns][bscolumns class=”clear”][/bscolumns]
The 2017 Toyota RAV4 Platinum trim includes:
- LED projector-beam headlights with auto on/off feature
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Color-keyed rear spoiler
- Front bumper integrated fog lights
- Automatic Limited-Slip Differential
- Dynamic Torque Control AWD
- Power tilt/slide moonroof with sunshade
- Height-adjustable power liftgate with jam protection
- Bird’s Eye View Camera
- ECO and Sport Modes
- Smart Key System on all doors with Push Button Start and remote power liftgate function
- And More!
If you are interested in learning more about the 2017 Toyota RAV4 or the rest of the Toyota lineup, call or visit Toyota Palo Alto. We will be able to answer any further questions you might have. We can even help you schedule a test drive here in the Bay Area. Come see what other drivers already love about the impressive, innovative, stylish and safe Toyota RAV4.