Toyota Palo Alto Foreign Professional Finance & Lease Program
Moving to a new country can be stressful. There are so many steps in the process before you are fully settled and established in your new location. One step in this process is finding a reliable vehicle. It is common to not have established credit, which can make it challenging to find a car loan. Here at Toyota Palo Alto, we're here to help with our Foreign Professional Finance and Lease Program.
We know the challenge of trying to buy a vehicle when you don't have established credit, which is why we offer effortless finance and lease approvals for both short term and long term loan. We have already helped numerous foreign professionals that have come to the Silicon Valley by teaming up with leading financial institutions to make the loan approval process quick and painless.
Get Approved Today!
Establishing credit and securing a loan approval can be difficult, which is why we're here to help with the heavy lifting. In order to qualify for this program there are a few things your need to provide, including:
- Copy of the applicant's U.S. visa with photo redacted (typically H-1B "Specialty Occupation work visa)
- Verifiable length of stay in the U.C. as noted on the visa
- Copy of the applicant's U.S. Social Security Card
- Verifiable annual income or prospect thereof
- A letter of employment which includes the applicant's job title, start date, anticipated length of employment in the U.S. and a Human Resource contact
- Verification of residential status and phone number
- Two verifiable U.S. references
If you have just moved to the U.S. and you need a vehicle, visit us here at Toyota Palo Alto. We will help you get your first car loan quick and easy. Take a look at our inventory and contact us today to get the process started!
View Our Inventory