- Exterior wash
- Tire shine
- Disinfection and sanitization of all interior panels, dashboard, carpets and seats using a germicidal cleanser.
When you purchase Toyota Tires at Magnussen’s Toyota, you get:
Recommended replacement lifespan: at or near minimum tire tread level or maximum 5 years, whichever comes first and applies to spare tires also.
Contact your service advisor for offer details, terms and conditions.
Common signs of wheel misalignment:
- Vehicle pulling to the left or right
- Your steering wheel vibrates
- Your steering wheel is crooked when driving straight
- Squealing tires
- Uneven or rapid tire wear
Why it matters:
- Misalignment can put undue stress on a vehicle’s suspension, posing a risk of damaging suspension components which could result in expensive vehicle repairs.
- Poor alignment can shorten a tire’s life by thousands of miles and compromise very crucial steering and suspension parts. That’s a big hit to the wallet.
- Misalignment can adversely affect how a vehicle brakes and handles, compromising safety on the road.
If you don’t want to replace tires as often and enjoy the benefits of better fuel economy, have your alignment checked, at the very least, with every other oil change or at the first sign of uneven or premature tire wear.
Now, get 10% off on this 4-Wheel Alignment Coupon at Palo Alto Toyota Service Center to prevent potentially costly repairs and to keep your vehicle safe on the road.
Get this Toyota Brake Service Coupon at Magnussen's Toyota of Palo Alto Service Center to prevent potentially costly repairs related to your vehicle's Brake System components, wheels and tires.
Click to Schedule Service Appointment with this Brake Coupon.
Have your wiper blades inspected at each maintenance visit. Be sure to ask for SightLine™ Hybrid Wiper Blades. Keep your Toyota a Toyota.
SightLine™ offers the latest wiper blade technology that has been extensively tested and optimized for exceptional performance.
SightLine™ is precision-engineered with:
- A fluorinated carbon coating on the rubber element that reduces noise and improves wipe quality.
- A rigid frame with insert-molded hinges that improve lateral stability.
- The fit, function and quality of a Genuine Toyota Part.
Reasons to Replace Your Wiper Blades
Wiper blade wear can be caused by several factors, including regular use, long subjection to extremes in temperatures, and exposure to the elements and debris. In between your regularly scheduled maintenance, you can monitor the condition of your wiper blades by checking for these signs of wear:
Magnussen’s Toyota of Palo Alto is offering 15% off of recommended repairs for vehicles of 7 years or older, or over 75,000 miles on any normally priced repair.
Clean Cabin Air Filter has a positive effect to your breathing, so does the Engine Air Filter to your car. Contact your Service Advisor or Parts Specialist to learn about health benefits, especially if you have respiratory needs and adverse effects these filters can help prevent.
When you purchase Genuine Toyota TrueStart Batteries at Magnussen’s Toyota of Palo Alto, you will get: